FANDOM


Question from Past Microeconomics Qualifying ExamEdit

Fall 2004 - Section II, Question four, George Mason University

Suppose 90% of all agents in an economy have U=ln x + ln y, and the other 10% have U=2 ln x + ln y. All agents start with one unit of x and one unit of y. Find the general equilibrium relative prices and allocations.

AnswerEdit

Genequ

Other QuestionsEdit

This micro-stub needs improving.

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.